Friday, April 4, 2008

This Week

I thought this week was going by really bad. I had a massive Biology test I thought I failed, and I also thought I failed my graded piece in art class. I’ve been really lazy all week, and putting things off even more than usual. I just thought it was the crappiest week of the semester, next to a few others.

Well turns out this week wasn’t so bad after all. I made a B on my Bio test (well, a C as a raw score, but B with the bonus points), which was amazing because I thought I epically failed. My art teacher also decided not to grade the drawings we did on Tuesday, which made me really glad. We have to critique them in front of the class, and I just did not want to even look at that thing again.

I would really hope this week would teach me to get my act together, but I doubt it. I used to be on top of things pretty well back in the 10th grade and below. Now I’m just extremely lazy and I procrastinate, and I can’t seem to get things done. Like everyone else, I have a million other things I’d rather be doing, and that’s what I focus on.

I hope someday I’ll be more on top of things. But right now, I just want to sleep….

2 comments:

Michael said...

This week was also very tough for me. I had three matches in five days plus three tests and a paper due. Sometimes all this school work and the games are killing me because I am just practicing and studying. But that is what college for a Student Athlete is mostly about. There are also really nice parts, when you win a big match, you get a good great or you go out with your friends.

Michael said...

I also think that we should forgive but not forget what happened. If we forget what happened we risk that it could happen again. That is why Germany is teaching a lot about the Holocaust and the 3rd Reich!