Friday, April 11, 2008

Summer

Wow, it’s hard to believe next week is the last full week. I can’t be sad though, I am way too happy. Of course summer vacation is going to be awesome (and I can actually sleep for the next few months), but just being able to say this semester is OVER will be the best. I can’t wait.

I don’t know if it’s just because I got all of the hard classes this semester or something…..maybe I just overloaded myself, I don’t know. This semester has been very tiring, and there was ALWAYS something that needed to be done. I just feel like I was never given a break this semester. I never had a weekend completely void of homework. Even this weekend, I have a lot of work to do.

I hope summer doesn’t throw me off too much though, in terms of work. I’d hate to have to come back next year, and have even more work to do. But I hope the summer will be relaxing nonetheless. I currently don’t have any vacation plans (*gasp*), but just laying around the house is fine to me. Just as long as there is no school work, it’s fine with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd agree that this summer was sort of rough. I had a lot of fun but I kept really busy. I'm looking forward to summer, too. It'll give me a time to catch up with things like sleep and reading and that's always a plus. I'll get to do what I want to do :) I don't want to just veg out the whole 3 or 4 months, but it'll be nice not having to answer to anyone for a while.

Asnanti said...

Just saying the words and knowing that is true will be a wonderful feeling. To say, "The semester is over" is like a goal of mine. I know it may be a weird goal, but it is true. I am so ready for my days to be empty, long, and boring. It's funny because I never thought that I would want that to happen to me.