Friday, April 18, 2008

Last Week-Part 3-

I’m probably not really in a position to complain about what classes I have to take though; I still have no idea what my major is. I tried ‘experimenting’ this semester, as weird as that sounds. Last semester I took a General Psychology class and really liked it. I didn’t feel as though, ‘this is my major for SURE,’ but, I still liked it. I get bored to tears by most of the subjects I take at school, so finding one that really interested me was pretty cool. Psychology would be a great major because you can apply it to so many things. I would definitely need a Doctorate in it though. A Master’s at the very least.

The other major I have always considered is art. I don’t know what exact subfield, but I’ve always though (and have been told) that art is the major for me. I tried it this semester, and I’m still not sure. Near the beginning, I thought that I just wasn’t cut out for it. I would come to class and get incredibly bored drawing whatever was in the middle of the room. But it got better as the semester went on; I could feel myself improving too. At home, I do like to draw when I have the time. It’s not that I have no interest, but rather, I’m just indecisive.

No comments: