Friday, April 18, 2008

Last Week-Part 5-

Okay, last part, last blog, last……..well, I wish I could say week. Last full week I guess. That’s something to cheer about :). I’ve been waiting for this all semester. Just please don’t let summer fly by….let it go slowwwwwww please…

Well what can I say? It’s been nice knowing you guys. Class was really fun, and dare I say interesting at times. I was glad that our class was a whole group of really diverse, understanding people. I still hate politics with a passion, but I was glad the class wasn’t heated debate every time. I know those times were interesting, but I’m just glad everyone was on good terms. I wish you all good luck with your papers, and good luck in life.

Don’t really have much else to say, but I do need about sixty more words. Well, I can guess I can reflect a little on how much I’ve grown. I’ve learned to see arguments better-in terms of seeing some fallacies and propaganda. I don’t know if I can argue better though. I didn’t break out of my shell as much as I would have hoped. But I will in time I’m sure. Overall, I do think I can write a better paper. I just wish I would learn how to prioritize my life.
Well, I’m out. See you guys later and good luck again. I hope whatever major you’re pursuing works out for you. And always keep an open mind-I find that that works best in life.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: